Large, Medium, Small
Rea Lambswool Niagara Navy
Genevieve Sweeney Lambswool Slouch Jumper with Side Split
The timeless navy sweater, knitted with a slouchy, drop shoulder silhouette. This classic piece has a subtle rib details to the side seams and a hidden tipping of contrast colour inside the neckline.
The Rea is spun from 100% lambswool in one of the UK’s oldest mills. Located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, this traditional mill has been family owned for over 250 years. Using traditional techniques and ancient machinery, the mill creates exquisite custom colour blends.
- 100% Lambswool
- Made in Britain
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- 7GG mid weight
- Contrast colour at internal neck trim
- Ribbed detail at side seam and underarm
- Side split and relaxed slouch fit
- Longer length at the back
- Yarn from Z.Hinchliffee, Yorkshire
- Model is 5’9” tall and wears size small.
- The Rea can be personalised with up to three embroidered initials in the placement of your choice.
Please click here to view our size chart.
Measurements laid flat:
Size Small, Chest: 58cm Front Length: 60cm
Size Medium, Chest: 59cm Front Length: 62cm
Size Large, Chest: 60cm Front Length: 64cm