Genevieve Sweeney Lambswool Jumper
The Annar lambswool jumper is a sartorial must-have for every wardrobe. Made in the Scottish Borders, knitted on a traditional hand frame knitting machine. Subtle details at the side seams with a contrast colour internal neck trim. The Annar is spun from 100% lambswool in one of the UK’s oldest mills. Located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, this traditional mill has been family owned for over 250 years. Using traditional techniques and machinery, the mill creates exquisite custom colour blends.
Look closely at our Annar jumper and you’ll find a harmonious blend of different hues, subtly interwoven for a multi-tonal effect.
- 100% Lambswool
- Made in Britain
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- 7GG midweight
- Personalise your Annar jumper with up to three initials in your chosen placement.
- Our model wears a size medium and is 5’11” tall.
- Please note that the Annar jumper is made to order and will be delivered two weeks from the order date.
- Please click here to view our size chart.