Genevieve Sweeney Jumper with Hand Intarsia Diagonal Colour Block
Directional modern colour blocking with a sartorial silhouette, the Lennon lambswool jumper merges contemporary design with traditional artisan skills. The Lennon sweater is knitted in the Scottish Borders by an incredibly skilled hand intarsia knitter, taking up to 5 hours to knit the front panel. Knitted in the finest Yorkshire-spun lambswool from a family run mill established since 1766, the Lennon is hand linked in the Borders and washed in the local Tweed waters to deliver the most luxurious finish.
- 100% Lambswool
- Hand Intarsia, made in the Scottish Borders
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean Only
- 7GG light weight
- The Lennon can be personalised with up to three embroidered initials.
- Our model wears a size Medium and is 6’2″ tall, 38″ chest.
- Please note though we hold stock, back orders will be made to order and despatched 3 weeks from the order date.