Genevieve Sweeney Cashmere Jumper with Hand Intarsia Geometric Stripes
Introducing the Linton cashmere jumper in grey melange with a geometric line blocking inspired by 1920s textile art.
A subtle colour blocking in a sartorial silhouette, the Linton cashmere jumper brings together the complexity of hand intarsia knit, contemporary design with the beauty of Slow Fashion.
The Linton is knitted in the Scottish Borders by an incredibly skilled hand intarsia knitter, taking up to 6 hours to knit the front panel. Knitted in the finest Scottish-spun cashmere, the jumper is hand linked in the Borders and washed in the local Tweed waters to deliver the most luxurious finish.
- 100% Cashmere
- Hand Intarsia, made in the Scottish Borders
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean Only
- 12GG lightweight
- Model is 6’2” tall, Chest 37″ and wears a size medium.
- The Linton can be personalised with up to three embroidered initials.
- Pre-orders will be delivered 4 weeks from the order date.