Genevieve Sweeney Lambswool Slouch Jumper with Side Split
There’s more to our Rea jumper than meets the eye with its soft green melange with hints of grey tones. Cut with a slouchy, drop shoulder silhouette and side split, this timeless piece features subtle rib detail at the seams and a hidden trim of contrast colour sits inside the neckline.
The Rea is spun from 100% lambswool in one of the UK’s oldest mills. Located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, this traditional mill has been family-owned for over 250 years. Using traditional spinning techniques, the mill creates exquisite custom colour blends.
- 100% Lambswool
- Made in Britain
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- 7GG midweight
- Longer length at the back
- Yarn from Z.Hinchliffee, Yorkshire
- Model is 5’9” tall and wears a size small.
- The Rea can be personalised with up to three embroidered initials in the placement of your choice.
Please click here to view our size chart.
Measurements laid flat:
Size Small, Chest: 58cm (23 inches) Front Length: 60cm (23.5 inches)
Size Medium, Chest: 59cm (23.5 inches) Front Length: 62cm (24.5 inches)
Size Large, Chest: 60cm (23.5 inches) Front Length: 64cm (25 inches)