Genevieve Sweeney Lambswool Slouch Jumper with Side Split
Look closely at our Rea jumper and you’ll find a harmonious blend of different hues, subtly entwined for a multi-tonal effect. Cut with a slouchy, drop shoulder silhouette, this timeless piece features subtle rib detail to the seams and a hidden trim of contrast colour sits inside the neckline. The Rea is spun from 100% lambswool in one of the UK’s oldest mills. Located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, this traditional mill has been family owned for over 250 years. Using traditional techniques and ancient machinery, the mill creates exquisite custom colour blends. From hues of teal to grey melange tones to hints of lime green, there’s more to our Rea Barracuda jumper than meets the eye.
- 100% Lambswool
- Made in Britain
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- 7GG mid weight
- Yarn from Z.Hinchliffee, Yorkshire
- Model is 5’9” tall and wears a size small.
- The Rea can be personalised with up to three embroidered initials in the placement of your choice.
- Backorders will be delivered the end of August.
Please click here to view our size chart.
Measurements laid flat:
Size Small, Chest: 58cm Front Length: 60cm
Size Medium, Chest: 59cm Front Length: 62cm
Size Large, Chest: 60cm Front Length: 64cm