Genevieve Sweeney Lambswool Slouch Jumper with Side Split
There’s more to our Rea jumper than meets the eye. Knitted with a slouchy, drop shoulder silhouette, this timeless piece features subtle rib detail to the seams and a hidden trim of contrast colour sits inside the neckline.
The Rea is spun from 100% lambswool in one of the UK’s oldest mills. Located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, this traditional mill has been family owned for over 250 years. Using traditional techniques and machinery, the mill creates exquisite custom colour blends.
Look closely at our Rea jumper and you’ll find a harmonious blend of different hues, subtly interwoven for a multi-tonal effect.
- 100% Lambswool
- Made in Britain
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- 7GG mid weight
- Longer length at the back
- Yarn from Z.Hinchliffee, Yorkshire
- Model is 5’9” tall and wears a size small.
- The Rea can be personalised with up to three embroidered initials in the placement of your choice.
- Backorders will be delivery mid-August.
Please click here to view our size chart.
Measurements laid flat:
Size Small, Chest: 58cm (23 inches) Front Length: 60cm (23.5 inches)
Size Medium, Chest: 59cm (23.5 inches) Front Length: 62cm (24.5 inches)
Size Large, Chest: 60cm (23.5 inches) Front Length: 64cm (25 inches)