Genevieve Sweeney Hand Drawn Alpaca Illustration Children’s Jumper
Defined by Genevieve’s love of alpacas, the Leyre children’s jumper re-imagines animal print in a modern and playful way. Illustrated by Artist (and sister) Florence Sweeney, the hand-drawn illustration has been brought to life through an innovative digital printing technique. The Leyre kids sweater is knitted in a machine washable merino wool chosen for its easy care, breathability and softness. Celebrating true innovation of the knitwear industry, the Leyre jumper is made in Britain using a state of the art whole garment knitting machine, giving a seamless finish to the children’s jumper. The Leyre jumper has a relaxed fit, perfect for growing kids, knitted with a light blue melange base with navy alpacas
- 100% Merino
- Made in Britain
- Machine Washable 40 degrees
- 5gg Mid Weight
- Personalise your alpaca jumper with up to three initials in your chosen placement
- Relaxed fit, enabling the jumper to be worn a couple of winters instead of one.
- Our model is 2 years old and wears a size 3 years.
- Backorder will be delivered 3 weeks from order date.
Please see our size chart here for measurements.