Stella Magazine | Future Classics
As seen in the Telegraph, Stella Magazine in fashion editorial “Future Classics” the GS Sotolino socks.
Chunky, cosy woolly socks in rich colours in unisex sizing, transporting your wardrobe from winter to spring. The Sotolino socks are knitted in a breathable wool linen blend with a melange of tonal hues, made in Derbyshire.
Discover the Sotolino socks here.
- Anya Holdstock – Photographer
- Sophie Warburton – Fashion Editor/Stylist
- Chris Sweeney – Hair Stylist
- Adele Sanderson – Makeup Artist
- Megan McCluskie – Casting Director
- Elfie Reigate – Model
GS Sock Subscription
Subscribe and each month you'll receive a surprise pair of socks showcasing Genevieve's signature blend of premium yarns and contemporary patterns in seasonal, statement colours